Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGLExt in a Mozilla plug-in

Hi Braden,

Yup, you're right. I guess the following can be derived from your code
as well to make it slightly more elegant and efficient.

GType
user_defined_class_get_type (void)
{
  static GType type = g_type_from_name("UserDefinedClass");

  if (!type)
   {
     /** fill in a GTypeInfo structure and register it with the type system **/

   }

  return type;
}

The call to g_type_from_name can lead to slow code in my previous
message. However, in this case it'll only be called each time the
static variable is allocated when the dynamic module is loaded.

> I've tried checking GtkGLExt out of CVS and making this modification.
> However, po/Makefile.in.in doesn't like my version of autotools. (What
> $(mkinstalldirs) resolves to has changed in a way that is incompatible
> with how it is used here.) What do I need to do to update this file? I
> tried gettextize; but that added a rather large number of files that
> didn't exist previously.

This is definitely not my area of expertise. I'm hopeless at using
autoconf and co. Sorry, I'm not of much help here. Naofumi (project
lead) should be able to help.

Regards,

Alif.

--
"Heaven is the peaceful place on earth...New Zealand."
     -- Alif Wahid.