Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGLExt in a Mozilla plug-in

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 03:47 +1300, Alif Wahid wrote:
> > gcc (3.4.2) doesn't like that:
> >
> >         ../../gdk/gdkglconfig.c:37: error: initializer element is not constant
>
> Hmm...I forgot about that. Cheers.
>
> > The good news, though, is that this approach does indeed appear to fix
> > my problem. It would be great if the attached patch could be applied. It
> > would be even better if a new release could be made incorporating it.
>
> Really! That's interesting cause I would've thought that all the other
> classes have to be patched in the same way before your problem could
> be fixed. Does no other class fail because of this problem?

Well, it's entirely probable that my app makes less than exhaustive use
of GtkGLExt. But so far, so good. However, repeating this pattern
elsewhere in the library is probably a good idea.

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <braden endoframe com>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <braden jabber org>