Re: gtkdatabox and gtk3

The attached patches should apply to cairo-alpha (but I had also applied some of the patches from the master branch).
I can't apply the first patch in the branch "cairo-alpha".
I'm doing

$ git apply --check 001-Many-changes-to-enable-gtkdatabox-to-compile-with-gt.patch
error: patch failed: gtk/gtkdatabox.c:420
error: gtk/gtkdatabox.c: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: gtk/gtkdatabox_ruler.c:341
error: gtk/gtkdatabox_ruler.c: patch does not apply

Maybe there is some context I'm missing?
Thanks in advance for help

Joaquín