two more patches

Attached are two more small patches. The first fixes the build system to use gtk3. This means the usual ./configure and make in the parent directory just works.

The second updates the colors.c example program to gtk3.4. In particular, I get rid of the (deprecated) GtkColorSelectionDialog and replace it with GtkColorChooserDialog. Since GdkColor seems headed for deprecation, I added two API calls, gtk_databox_graph_get_rgba and gtk_databox_graph_set_rgba. These do not eliminate the old calls gtk_databox_graph_get_color and gtk_databox_graph_set_color, which continue to work fine.

Sincerely,
--
Amish S. Dave, MD, PhD
a m i s h @ a m i s h d a v e . n e t