Re: gtkdatabox and gtk3

> The result seems to compile cleanly.  I haven't fixed the Makefiles to
> generate a shared library, as configure files always look like greek to me.
> The examples have mostly been updated (except the Gtk+IOStream.C, and
> colors.c), and all compile cleanly, but you may have to type 'make basics'
> instead of make all.
>
> Would appreciate help from someone in fixing the build system to use gtk3.

Nice, thanks for your work on this. I have been waiting for a gtk3
port for quite a while. I switched to uber-graph for my realtime
graphing support because it supported GTK3 (I ported it).

https://github.com/chergert/uber-graph (if interested)

I might try to take a look at the build system changes needed somtime this week.

Regards,

John