IMP question about gtkdatabox

Hi All,

I am having a problem using gtkdatabox in my application i used the older version of API

gtk_databox_create_box_with_scrollbars_and_rulers for creating boxes but i need a seperate

data box to display as it is creating composite boxes so any property for example if

i change color of graph, all boxes it gets changed so i found following API gtk_databox_new

which i am trying to use.I am not sure how i can get cross bars using gtk_databox_cross_simple_new ()

API in case if  I create a databox using -- gtk_databox_new  () API.. Please if some one has example using

gtk_databox_new  () API let me know ?

Regards,
Nisha