Changing the graph color at run time

Hi All,

I would like to change the color of signals at run time also
i want to draw signals on gtk data box at run time.
I am not sure how should i do it? I am using following
code to currently draw the signals on the gtk data box

where the p is a structure array containing the GtkColor and
graph as the memmbers..

  p[i]->color.red = 65535;
  p[i]->color.green = 65535;
  p[i]->color.blue = 0;
  p[i]->graph = gtk_databox_lines_new (POINTS, p[i]->signalX_acc, p[i]->signalY_acc, &p[i]->color, 1);
  gtk_databox_graph_add(GTK_DATABOX (box[i]), p[i]->graph);

when i tried to move this in a thread at run time i am getting run time exceptions
I am not sure if i can do it or not?

Thanks and Regards,
Nisha