Re: [gtk-win32] gdk_pixbuf and "png" format files.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tor Lillqvist"

You are missing etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders and the
lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders directory.

Thanks Tor.  I'll install them properly tomorrow and try again.
Incidentally, given that Windows doesn't offer /etc, /lib, /usr and the like
as part of its standard folder structure (like Linux does) where should
those folders be located?  At the moment I've created a base folder on my E:
drive called E:\gnu-win32, which is where I extracted the zip files (keeping
the folder structure intact).  This was quite convenient for header files
and libs - but would it be better for the DLLs if I create those directories
again, as subfolders of the app's main folder?  The alternative is to add
E:\gnu-win32 to my system path - but in the longer term, that would have the
same drawbacks as putting everything into System32.

John