Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] critical error if scaling is on

Jonh Wendell wrote:
Em Seg, 2008-06-02 às 08:00 -0700, Rob Stoddard escreveu:
I would suppose you are closing that connection after removing the widget from its parent, or removing something higher up from its parent? Regardless, this type of error happens when you try to call gdk_gl_drawable_gl_begin on a widget that's not "currently shown."

Regards,

Rob Stoddard

Thanks, Rob.

I just committed this patch, which fixes those messages.

All your patch does is causing texture leaking. Please revert your patch. We need to come up with a better solution that doesn't introduce another bug. Perhaps we need to connect to an event that occurs before the window looses visibility?

Maybe glDeleteTexture can be called without doing gl_begin?

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Cheers,