Re: Perl-Gtk3-Tutorial

Hi;

On 2 June 2016 at 13:19, max augsburg gmx de <max augsburg gmx de> wrote:

Is there a possibility to link it (of course after a good proof-reading)
also on https://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/stable/ (I find
perl is a little bit underrepresented on the gtk/gnome site ;-) or
somewhere else? I missed a good and basic but complete tutorial very
much, when I started learning Perl-Gtk3, so that I think, people would
be very grateful if they could find the Tutorial also on other related
sites...

The gnome-devel-demos are generated from a Git repository on git.gnome.org:

  https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-devel-docs

Every time there's a new release, the content is copied on
developer.gnome.org. I doubt you can add a simple link: you'll have to
write documentation in the format expected by the GNOME Documentation
Team.

If you want to add Perl there you'll have to open a bug against
gnome-devel-docs:

  https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-devel-docs

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.