Perl-Gtk3-Tutorial

Dear Perl-Gtk3 Programmer,

I have created a Perl-Gtk3 Tutorial or better translated the Python
Tutorial from
https://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/stable/tutorial.py.html.en

You can find the PDF file and the example codes here:
https://github.com/MaxPerl/perl-Gtk3-Tutorial

Suggestions are highly welcome! The Tutorial will be improved
continously..

I hope to translate this tutorial still to german (half of the work is
done) but I think this will take some time...

Is there a possibility to link it (of course after a good proof-reading)
also on https://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/stable/ (I find
perl is a little bit underrepresented on the gtk/gnome site ;-) or
somewhere else? I missed a good and basic but complete tutorial very
much, when I started learning Perl-Gtk3, so that I think, people would
be very grateful if they could find the Tutorial also on other related
sites...

Best wishes,
Max