Re: Installing Glib::Object::Introspection

On 12.01.2015 13:15, Ed . wrote:
Separately, the XSMULTI feature would dramatically simplify various
parts of the Glib build process; see the bottom of this EUMM FAQ
section:
https://metacpan.org/pod/release/BINGOS/ExtUtils-MakeMaker-7.05_07/lib/ExtUtils/MakeMaker/FAQ.pod#Bootstrapping

How would we use XSMULTI in Glib? From the docs at <https://metacpan.org/pod/release/BINGOS/ExtUtils-MakeMaker-7.05_07/lib/ExtUtils/MakeMaker/FAQ.pod#XSMULTI> I get the impression that this feature assumes that each .xs file is accompanied by a .pm file. But in Glib we have lots of .xs files but basically only one .pm file.