Re: Installing Glib::Object::Introspection

Someone has already a modified Strawberry Perl with the Gtk3 module
for Windows, which would include the G:O:I module you are trying to
build.

The original release announcement is here:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2014-October/msg00007.html

And this message has a newer download link:

 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2014-October/msg00011.html

Thanks,

Brian

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 12:02 PM, RAPPAZ Francois