Re: Updates to ExtUtils::Depends

On 02.09.2013 23:54, Brian Manning wrote:
I noticed that the MANIFEST file is in the .gitignore file for this
project.  Is this by design?  It was an interesting way to find out
about the 'make manifest' target.  I did verify that the tarball that
I uploaded to CPAN is correct prior to uploading.

I think Florian (CC) removed some hand-written MANIFEST from version
control.  I guess, but don't know, that the intention was for the
releaser to run "make manifest" prior to "make dist".  Maybe this could
be coded as a Makefile rule.