Re: Updates to ExtUtils::Depends

I just tagged and signed ExtUtils::Depends 0.305; PAUSE is processing
the tarball at the moment.

I noticed that the MANIFEST file is in the .gitignore file for this
project.  Is this by design?  It was an interesting way to find out
about the 'make manifest' target.  I did verify that the tarball that
I uploaded to CPAN is correct prior to uploading.

Thanks,

Brian