GError not registered

Hello,

I ran in a bug using Gtk3 and Gtk3::WebKit: when I get an error in some
case, I get an error "GType GError (#) is not registered with gperl"

my libglib is 2.36.3

I posted a testcase that can trigger the bug at any run :
https://gist.github.com/BastienDurel/6410525

Changing the request uri while there is a handler connected on
resource-load-failed trigger the bug.
I know the test case is a bit long, but I don't know how to trigger the
underlying error with less code.

Then running perl -CSD repro-gerror-bug.pl
https://shop.icrc.org/health-care-in-danger-the-human-cost.html leads to

GType GError (25725440) is not registered with gperl at /usr/share/perl5/Gtk3.pm line 137.
 at repro-gerror-bug.pl line 10
        main::__ANON__('GType GError (25725440) is not registered with gperl at /usr/...') called at
/usr/share/perl5/Gtk3.pm line 137
        Gtk3::main('Gtk3') called at repro-gerror-bug.pl line 76

In the real program, I get some random errors too.

Have you any ideas ?

Thanks,

--
Bastien Durel
DATA

bastien durel data fr
tel : +33 (0) 1 57 19 59 28
fax : +33 (0) 1 57 19 59 73
44 bis, boulevard Félix Faure 92320 CHATILLON France
www.data.fr