RecentChooserDialog

Hi all,

Here's a first stab at the Gtk3::RecentChooserDialog stuff.  Attached
is a diff and the test file.

The test is currently doing two bad things:

1. Several "Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to add a widget with type
GtkRecentChooserDialog to a GtkWindow, but as a GtkBin subclass a
GtkWindow can only contain one widget at a time; it already contains a
widget of type GtkRecentChooserDialog" warnings.  I think this is
related to the second problem:
2. The tests fail:
not ok 14
#   Failed test at GtkRecentChooserDialog.t line 40.
#          got: '1'
#     expected: '2'
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 14.
I think this is because it uses a Box, and the "children" are held in
the box (that sounds horrible - sorry).  Note that the original code
was
"$chooser -> action_area -> get_children();" but it doesn't like the
"action_area" stuff, so I changed it to "get_action_area", and it's
only returning the box.

The code for both 'new' and 'new_for_manager' are very similar, so we
should be able to write them in the same manner as the
"Gtk3::RadioMenuItem constructors".  Probably wouldn't save many lines
though, so I'm not sure it's worth it.  It's neater

Anyway, it mostly works, and I wanted to get inputs from anyone paying
attention before proceeding.

Thanks,
Dave M