Re: Upgrade of the Sourceforge-hosted gtk2-perl project

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Brian Manning <cpan xaoc org> wrote:
Hi all,

I've run through the process of upgrading the gtk2-perl public website
hosted on Sourceforge[1], and the only thing that I see that's broken
is that usernames are no longer shown in the "project news" block on
the main page; this is one place where we announce releases.

This is now fixed, and pushed to Sourceforge's git repo for gtk2-perl.
 I also did some minor tweaks to the stylesheets, so the whole page is
a little more compact.

Thanks,

Brian

[1] http://gtk2-perl.sf.net