Re: Subclassing Gtk2::Window

It seems a little better for me to $widget->destroy in the delete
instead of chaining up, but I'm still suffering under glib chaining not

Yup.

I'd be doubtful about the destroy handler not destroying.  Is it enough
for the property to control delete-event behaviour, and leave the
destroy alone?

You're right. I don't know what I was thinking. Cargo cult programming
again - I started like that at the beginning of time and have never
questioned it since.

Thanks

Jeff