Re: Subclassing Gtk2::Window

Jeffrey Ratcliffe <jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com> writes:

Trapping the delete and destroy events to hide the window works, as
does allowing destroy to destroy, but I can't get the delete event to
destroy.

It seems a little better for me to $widget->destroy in the delete
instead of chaining up, but I'm still suffering under glib chaining not
working properly, in the debian build or whatever is the cause.

I'd be doubtful about the destroy handler not destroying.  Is it enough
for the property to control delete-event behaviour, and leave the
destroy alone?