Re: Popup menu for Gtk2::Entry

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 08:58:12 +0100
Juergen Harms <Juergen Harms unige ch> wrote:

Question: How can I find the popup menu fo entry widgets (bound to the
right button?) - a default menu exists, comes up like a charm.

But I want to add an item to that menu (just as it can easily be done
for for the popup menu of a textview widget) - but I did not find a
method (like get_menu) or a property that might queried/modified. How
can that be done?

The documentation for Gtk2::Entry objects have a populate-popup
signal which gets passed Gtk2::Menu.
How to use it on an entry, I don't know. :-(

You have to figure out how and what gets passed in that callback.

0m,
zentara