Popup menu for Gtk2::Entry

Hallo - I am new to this list, just discovering perl Gtk, trying to get educated by porting code from a perl Tk application.

Question: How can I find the popup menu fo entry widgets (bound to the right button?) - a default menu exists, comes up like a charm.

But I want to add an item to that menu (just as it can easily be done for for the popup menu of a textview widget) - but I did not find a method (like get_menu) or a property that might queried/modified. How can that be done?

PS: finding documentation is a frustrating business (my dexterity in googling grows more rapidly than my knowledge about perl). Is there an activity around gtk-perl where the "naivity" of newby users can be made to contribute the documentation?