Re: Glib 1.231 (unstable) available

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Kevin Ryde <user42 zip com au> wrote:
Terrence Brannon <schemelab gmail com> writes:

> t/a.t ...................... 1/30
> #   Failed test 'default log handler: install undef, prev default'
> #   at t/a.t line 78.
> #          got: undef
> #     expected: 'CODE(0x27cdfdc)'
> # Looks like you failed 1 test of 30.

Hmm.  That might be one of mine.  Is the default handler recognised by

   if (old_func == g_log_default_handler)

or does the DLL overlay manager table mean there's two pointer values
for that g_log_default_handler() func or something?

I dont know. If there's something I can do to help you answer this I will.

> #   Failed test at t/e.t line 402.
> #          got: '1'
> #     expected: '2'

Another of mine maybe.  Presumably GIMME_V==G_ARRAY has not identified
array context.  That sounds a bit fundamental.  Can't be right can it?

No, I brought up the win32 failures on perlmonks ( http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=918833 ) and someone had success with these patches
http://www.sisyphusion.tk/ppm/patches/Glib-diff.txt ) but they did not work for me and we have the same version of Strawberry Perl.