Re: Gtk2::Notebook and switch-page signal

On 26.01.2011 17:59, Kiss Gabor (Bitman) wrote:
I have a Gtk2::Notebook object and I want to issue a switch-page
signal for it.

Page http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/pod/Gtk2/Notebook.html#SIGNALS
writes:

SIGNALS
switch-page (Gtk2::Notebook, gpointer, Glib::UInt)

This second argument is somewhat of an implementation detail that slipped through into the public API (but has long been deprecated). As far as I can tell, there's no way to emit this signal safely from Perl land directly. But you can simply use $nb->set_current_page instead. That will emit the signal for you.