Re: Glib 1.231 (unstable) available

Terrence Brannon <schemelab gmail com> writes:

t/a.t ...................... 1/30
#   Failed test 'default log handler: install undef, prev default'
#   at t/a.t line 78.
#          got: undef
#     expected: 'CODE(0x27cdfdc)'
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 30.

Hmm.  That might be one of mine.  Is the default handler recognised by

    if (old_func == g_log_default_handler)

or does the DLL overlay manager table mean there's two pointer values
for that g_log_default_handler() func or something?

t/e.t ...................... 1/312
#   Failed test at t/e.t line 402.
#          got: '1'
#     expected: '2'

Another of mine maybe.  Presumably GIMME_V==G_ARRAY has not identified
array context.  That sounds a bit fundamental.  Can't be right can it?

#   Failed test at t/g.t line 155.
#          got: undef
#     expected: 'C:\Users\thequietcenter\prg\Glib-1.231\tmp.ini'
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 33.

That one, I hope, I'm not to blame for. :-)

--
The sigfile movie review series:
"Snakes on a Plane" -- modern dress retelling of the panic aboard a ship