Re: Application Crashed When "require/use Gtk2" in A Perl Plugin of Pidgin

Hi, Emmanuel:

Yeah, I've read this article before and imported Gtk2 by using "require Gtk2".
My script used to worked fine in Pidgin 2.5.x, but keep crashing Pidgin after upgrading to 2.6.x. either "require" or "use"
And yes, I think the support to Perl API is indeed weaker than native C API.
For example, I originally wanted to call some of my callback functions through the conversation menu items, but since Perl API hasn't support it yet, I had to move this to slash command.
However, using Perl still takes advantage of easy installation and at least supports the basic functions that I need.
That's the reason I still stick on Perl.
Anyway, thanks to your kindly reminder.

Chih-Chun Lin