Re: GStreamer position querying

On 17.12.2009 22:28, Chris Bartak wrote:
I was using a Glib::Timeout (in a Gtk main loop) to call the subroutine that
was doing the querying, and forgot to return TRUE. I didn't catch it because
the Timeout wasn't removed after the first iteration failed to return TRUE,
which is supposed to be the behavior of Timeout. I'm still puzzled why the
Timeout didn't get removed.

When there's no explicit return statement, a sub routine returns the value of the last expression evaluated. Maybe that happened in your case?