Re-using menus in ComboBox

Hello,

I would like to add to a toolbar a ComboBox. This ComboBox should contain
some sub-menus of a menu in the main MenuBar. But I don't want to make a
copy by re-creating everything in the ComboBox. Because the items in these
sub-menus are some RadioMenuItems. So I'd  like that when they are checked
in the main menu, they become also checked in the corresponding item of
the ComboBox (without having to manage that manually).

These items also have some callbacks associated to 'activate' signal. So
I'd like them to be called when clicking on the ComboBox corresponding
item.

Last not but least, the content of the menu may change during one user
session. Obviously the ComboBox should also be changed.

I hope everything is clear. What I would need is to have these components
tied in some way (by sharing the same model or something like that). Is
there any solution for that? If another component than ComboBox would let
me do the same thing, it should not be a problem.

Thank you for your help.

Christian.