Re: segv on mistaken bless

Kevin Ryde wrote:

+    if (!mg_find (SvRV (sv), PERL_MAGIC_ext))
+            croak ("%s is not a proper Glib::Object "

Looks promising.  It occurred to me gperl_get_object repeats some of the
validity checks gperl_get_object_check has already done.  Perhaps
there's a way to structure them to save a few cycles of duplication; at
worst I suppose maybe by separating them, if you know what I mean.

Well, gperl_get_object still needs to be able to handle garbage input.
The tests it currently does are the minimum to avoid segfaults, I think.

Patch committed to both branches.

--
Bye,
-Torsten