Re: segv on mistaken bless

Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> writes:

+     if (!mg_find (SvRV (sv), PERL_MAGIC_ext))
+             croak ("%s is not a proper Glib::Object "

Looks promising.  It occurred to me gperl_get_object repeats some of the
validity checks gperl_get_object_check has already done.  Perhaps
there's a way to structure them to save a few cycles of duplication; at
worst I suppose maybe by separating them, if you know what I mean.