Re: Problem with global destruction

Ari Jolma kirjoitti:
hmm, I updated to the latest (2.12.11) libgobject-2.0.0.dll from ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/glib/2.10 (I was using 2.10.7(?) which is available from http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/modules/news/)

and the problem disappeared...
This was only a temporary relief, the problem seems to appear rather randomly (since perl destructs the variables in the end randomly?), but when it appears, it stays. Now I tried with a libgobject-2.0.0.dll that I built from the sources of 2.12.11 and where I added some debugging statements - but I can't reproduce the problem with it. The program works fine, but it does not seem to call the g_signal_has_handler_pending ever.

Anyway, I think I know something about the issue and it is not fatal anyway - just an annoyance and it looks bad in Windows. I'll post this question on the gtk-perl list.

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Geoinformaatio- ja paikannustekniikka