Re: Problem with global destruction

I debugged this a bit further,

This may be because of a "Access violation" error in g_signal_has_handler_pending (dependencywalker gives a hint to this direction). I see quite a lot of bug report pages when googling with these words. What could be the cause (in my code) of such a situation?

Ari Jolma kirjoitti:
I have an application, which uses Gtk2 and other modules, which use linked libraries. In Windows (not in Linux, but I'm not sure if that means anything) I have a problem in global desctruction. If I close the app without doing anything everything is ok, but if I do something which creates an object that is shown graphically also, and then close the app I get "Program Error" that says "perl.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows...". The error happens in the global destruction. I've tried to catch the problem with a debugging perl, but the problem does not appear if I run the app with -DD.

I'm running out of things to try. Does anybody here have any tips or ideas?

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Geoinformaatio- ja paikannustekniikka