Re: GtkImageView

On 27/12/2007, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:
This happens when the type registration facility in Glib::Object
encounters a type that's not mapped to a corresponding Perl package.
This usually happens via lines in the various "maps" files.  Now, we
don't have such a line for AtkImplementorIface because we don't wrap ATK
at all yet.  But we do have GtkBuildable support in Gtk2 1.160, so if
you upgrade, Glib::Object::_Unregistered::GtkBuildable will turn into
Gtk2::Buildable.

Ah yes. Gutsy has 1.140. Sid has 1.161.

What would we gain by wrapping ATK?

Regards