Re: GtkImageView

On 20/12/2007, muppet <scott asofyet org> wrote:
I should stop writing emails with toddlers around.  ;-)

I know that problem :-)

"svn add" it); and, the important bit, adds a cast to this line:

       if (svp) settings->zoom_rect = * (GdkRectangle *)
SvGdkRectangle (*svp);

to fix the "dereferencing `void *' pointer".

Ah. Now I see it, I understand. Thanks.

You'll also want to hush the "unused variable `class'" warning by not
including the line "SV * class" in the argument listing of
gtk_image_view_new().

Thanks.

I hope I have now finished the bulk of the work. The remaining
bindings compile without error. However, the only constructor that is
passing a correctly blessed object is the main Gtk2::ImageView one,
all the others pass 'Glib::Object::_Unregistered::Gtk*', so in testing
isa, I get failures like:

#   Failed test 'The object isa Gtk2::AnimView'
#   in t/animview.t at line 23.
#     The object isn't a 'Gtk2::AnimView' it's a
'Glib::Object::_Unregistered::GtkAnimView'

I've committed what I have to SVN at
http://trac.bjourne.webfactional.com/browser/plgtkimageview/

I assume I am missing something fundamental, and would be grateful for a hint.

Thanks

Jeff