Re: GtkImageView

On 25/12/2007, muppet <scott asofyet org> wrote:
Hint:  Glib::MakeHelper::postamble_docs().  I usually use
Gnome2::Canvas as my template for these things, as it is a very simple
module that builds atop Gtk2, but most of the modules in the gtk2-perl-
xs cvs tree should do nicely.

Very cool. Thanks. Just committed the docs for Gtk2::ImageView; I've
still got the other modules to do.

Why do some of the items in the INTERFACES heading have _Unregistered?
e.g. Gtk2::Widget.

For Gtk2::ImageView, they are:

  Glib::Object::_Unregistered::AtkImplementorIface
  Glib::Object::_Unregistered::GtkBuildable

Regards

Jeff