Re: GtkImageView

On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 20:31 +0100, Jeffrey Ratcliffe wrote:

I'd be grateful if someone would tell me what I've missed with the
enum and whether I have dropped any major clangers before I carry on.

Try switching these lines in gtkimageviewperl.h:

  #include "gtkimageviewperl-autogen.h"
  #include "gtkimageviewperl-gtypes.h"

I think the macro definitions in gtkimageviewperl-autogen.h are wrapped
inside #ifdef FOO_TYPE ... #endif.  So if the type macros aren't defined
yet, the newSVFoo and SvFoo macros won't get defined.

--
Bye,
-Torsten