- From: "Jeffrey Ratcliffe" <jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com>
- To: "Torsten Schoenfeld" <kaffeetisch gmx de>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkImageView
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:16:09 +0100
Having got all tests working for the methods in gtkimageview.h, I have
moved on to gtkanimview.h, a subclass of GtkImageView.
I am getting the error:
t/animview.....NOK 1# Failed test (t/animview.t at line 13)
# Tried to use 'Gtk2::AnimView'.
# Error: Can't locate Gtk2/AnimView.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ....)
Now Gtk2/AnimView.pm doesn't exist, but AnimView.xs does, containing
MODULE = Gtk2::AnimView PACKAGE = Gtk2::AnimView PREFIX = gtk_anim_view_
and should be booted by
included in the BOOT: section of ImageView.xs
Any clue what I am missing?
] [Thread Prev