Re: Two SimpleLists with one data stucture
- From: Vasya Leushin <basileus newmail ru>
- To: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- Cc: gtk-perl mailing list <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Two SimpleLists with one data stucture
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:51:59 +0400
On May 29, 2006, at 11:50 AM, Vasya Leushin wrote:
I got stuck in another problem. This time I need to represent this
structure in one (simple?)list in following manner.
$v = [[ 1,'Color1',128,[[10,5,'White'],[20,15,'Blue'],]]];
cols 1 2 3 4
Some questions come up that prevent me coming up with a useful
example... what should the combo renderer display when not showing the
menu, what do the columns mean, etc, etc. Can you describe the context
of the problem in a bit more detail?
Columns 1 is a number of channel, col 2 is a name of the channel, they
are not editable.
Col 3 is a value of corresponding channel (editable) which we can
change by editing the cell.
Model for col 4 contains array of presets, where each element is array
with 2 numbers (max. value and mid. value)
and one string as a description (3 elements in total). CellRenderer
(which is combo)for this model
should display only descriptions and nothing else. If i choose one of
these descriptions in the combo
then two things happen:
1. This description appears in the cell
2. Corresponding mid. value goes to column 3.
In case of 'Blue' this is 15. So, we can forget max value for a while...
ÐÑÑÐÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐ ÐÐÑÑÑ...
][Date Next] [Thread Prev