Re: Glib 1.102 (stable)

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 10:04:28PM -0500, muppet wrote:

On Jan 13, 2006, at 6:21 PM, Sean Dague wrote:

The following program was provided by one of our users that
demonstrates the
glib crash we're seeing.  Hopefully this will help figure out if
there is a
bug in glib, or a bug in our brains, and we should be doing something
different.

Many thanks, i wouldn't have found this without your code.

Excellent, glad we could help.

Any chance of getting a Glib 1.103 out there soon with this?  A lot of our
users are on Fedora, and all started to get the 1.102 update a couple weeks
ago, which is causing all kinds of pain, and explainations on how to prevent
package updates.  I assume Fedora will update to the new package relatively
quickly once there is a new release.

        -Sean