Re: ANNOUCE: Zim

Zim is a WYSIWYG text editor written in Gtk2-Perl.
Looks nifty. I got it running on my debian box smoothly.

Couldn't get it to work on win32. Issue is File::MimeInfo I guess. So
does File::MimeInfo work on win32 without cygwin ? (You have mentioned
the same package in the other email thread).
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2005-September/msg00174.html

I am new to that package, but this link suggests otherwise.
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/ticket/26

We can take this discussion outside the list if it is just specific to
File::MimeInfo.