Re: Problems with installation of Gtk2 on SUSE 9.1
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Daniel Kasak <dkasak nusconsulting com au>
- Cc: gtkperllist <gtk-perl-list gnome org>, Pih Lung Pang <plp southwestmicrowave com>
- Subject: Re: Problems with installation of Gtk2 on SUSE 9.1
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:20:41 -0400
On Sep 28, 2005, at 9:23 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:
I don't suppose you've managed to build the Gtk2-Perl bindings
against gtk-2.6 for Windows?
Don't forget about http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/win32/ ...
I've just updated the ppm repository with ppms from zgrim, compiled
against gtk+ 2.6.10, built with AS perl 5.8.7, with 586 and speed
"Ears! They help us -- Ears! They help us hear th-- Ea--E--E--E--
-- A Sesame Street singing toy, with Yvonne gleefully pressing
the button over and over and over and over and...
] [Thread Prev