Re: ANNOUCE: Zim

<quote who="Gábor Szabó">
On 9/28/05, Jaap Karssenberg <j g karssenberg student utwente nl> wrote:
Zim is a WYSIWYG text editor written in Gtk2-Perl. It aims at bringing
the concept of a wiki to your desktop.

Looks great and I was just going to package it up for Fedora Extras, but I
noticed that you don't have any tests, i.e. make test.

You could read through the tests Grant Maclean wrote for Sprog:

http://sprog.sourceforge.net/

He tests just about everything.

If you could do that, then packaging will be easy.

Very nice application though.

Thanks,

Gavin.

--
Walking the road to enlightenment... I found a penguin and a camel on the
way..... Fancy a yourname perl me uk? Just ask!!!