Re: GdkPixbufSimpleAnim wrapper?

On Sep 18, 2005, at 8:27 PM, Carl Nygard wrote:

Do you have an ETA on the next release?

We'll have 1.101 soon, if there are any changes (there have been a couple, i think), but we don't add APIs on stable series.

Our next stable with new API will be 1.120, in a few months.

The next unstable release will probably be in the next couple of weeks. I'll defer to Torsten on that.

Although it's not currently possible to implement a new PixbufAnimation subclass in perl (its non-signal vfuncs are not bound), the logic for displaying the animation is rather simple. You could easily roll your own until these APIs are released.

--
She's obviously your child. She looks like you, she talks a lot, and most of it is gibberish.
  -- Elysse, to me, of Zella.