Re: GdkPixbufSimpleAnim wrapper?
- From: Carl Nygard <cjnygard verizon net>
- To: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GdkPixbufSimpleAnim wrapper?
- Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:27:43 -0400
On Sun, 2005-09-18 at 00:29 -0400, muppet wrote:
On Sep 17, 2005, at 10:47 PM, Carl Nygard wrote:
Has anyone wrapped the GdkPixbufSimpleAnim object? I'm looking to
create an animation from a series of pixbufs, but there's no real
"supported file type" for loading straight from a file, hence the
requirement to do it via perl code.
Looks like this one slipped right by us in gtk+ 2.8. Crap.
The attached patch, against CVS HEAD, which is pretty much still
1.100, adds this object, its two methods, and a simple test / example.
Do you have an ETA on the next release?
] [Thread Prev