Re: GdkPixbufSimpleAnim wrapper?

On Sep 18, 2005, at 12:29 AM, muppet wrote:

The attached patch, against CVS HEAD, which is pretty much still 1.100, adds this object, its two methods, and a simple test / example.

<gdk-pixbuf-simple-anim.patch>

Erm, the TestHelper line in the new test case actually needs to be

   use Gtk2::TestHelper tests => 130, noinit => 1,
at_least_version => [2, 8, 0, 'GdkPixbufSimpleAnim is new in 2.8'];

for those who don't actually have gtk+ 2.8.

--
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
  -- President George W. Bush