Re: Stocks don't seem

* muppet <scott asofyet org> [2005-10-17 14:15]:
What still doesn't make sense is how the default could be
different for perl programs. I don't understand how that
could be happening, and cannot reproduce it.

Iâm pretty convinced that weird like maybe what Suse do is
happening â someone had trouble with that when using my
gtk-chtheme utility. Their gtk+ is configured to look in a gtkrc
in a non-standard location somehow and gets messed with by the
KDE theme manager. (But the oddball location is not reported by
gtk+ if you ask for the gtk_rc_get_default_files either.)

I donât know (and donât necessarily think) itâs the same kind of
weirdness here, but something of the sort seems to be whatâs
going on.

Regards,