Re: Stocks don't seem

On Oct 16, 2005, at 10:50 PM, Peter Simon wrote:

A. Pagaltzis 2005. október 16. 22.03 dátummal ezt írta:

put something like this in your `~/.gtkrc-2.0`:

   gtk-button-images = 1
   gtk-menu-images = 1

perl Gtk2 applications were "senseless". I turned this values to 0, I turned out _non_-perl programs' stocks, _but_ only for menu elements. Gtk button
stocks were same.

The gtkrc is used by *all* gtk+ programs, regardless of implementation language, so this is not surprising.

What still doesn't make sense is how the default could be different for perl programs. I don't understand how that could be happening, and cannot reproduce it.

Did you build your own gtk2-perl or use mandriva packages?

Is there more than one gtk+ on your system?

You mentioned that the gimp's stock items are fine -- however, the gimp has many custom widgets and its own rc file. What about other gtk+ programs, such as anything that comes with gnome? What about the gtk-demo that comes with gtk+? (I think it's /use/bin/gtk-demo)

--
Jolt is my co-pilot.
  -- Slogan on a giant paper airplane hung in Lobby 7 at MIT.