Re: Stocks don't seem

Hi,

A. Pagaltzis 2005. oktÃber 16. 22.03 dÃtummal ezt Ãrta:
* Peter Simon <simon peter gprsec hu> [2005-10-16 21:50]:
put something like this in your `~/.gtkrc-2.0`:

   gtk-button-images = 1
   gtk-menu-images = 1

perl Gtk2 applications were "senseless". I turned this values to 0, I turned
out _non_-perl programs' stocks, _but_ only for menu elements. Gtk button
stocks were same.

Just a note: if you want to distribute this program to other
people, and they have consciously and intentionally turned stock
icons off (because they donât like them or for whatever reason
they may have), then your program overriding their setting will
annoy them. Donât override theme-related preferences in your code
unless you have really, *really* good reason.

Ok. I'll built a switch for this. :)

--
Sincerely

PÃter Simon (PepÃ)