Re: label->modify_fg() not working under KDE

 From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
 Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:49:54 -0500

 On Nov 11, 2005, at 6:26 PM, Travis J.I. Corcoran wrote:

 > Any thoughts on what's going  on / what I should do to solve it?

 I am unable to reproduce this on FC2 (using Xnest).

 Have you tried making sure you're using the default gtk theme?
 Colors like this are usually handled through theme engines, and there
 may be something overriding your choices somewhere.

I'm not sure.

I've tried to read up a bit on themes and theme engines, but I'm a bit
confused.  I tried playing with some code to load a .gtkrc file that I
wrote myself, but the code executed, and the UI looked the same, so
perhaps the .gtkrc *is* being overridden.

Is there a way to find out what theme is in effect?

Thanks,

TJIC