Re: label->modify_fg() not working under KDE

On Nov 11, 2005, at 6:26 PM, Travis J.I. Corcoran wrote:

Any thoughts on what's going  on / what I should do to solve it?

I am unable to reproduce this on FC2 (using Xnest).

Have you tried making sure you're using the default gtk theme? Colors like this are usually handled through theme engines, and there may be something overriding your choices somewhere.

--
However, like all drugs, PANEXA can produce some notable side effects, all of which are probably really, really terrific and nothing that anyone should be concerned about, let alone notify any medical regulatory commission about.
  -- http://www.panexa.com