Re: label->modify_fg() not working under KDE
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: Travis J.I.Corcoran <tjic tjic com>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: label->modify_fg() not working under KDE
- Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:49:54 -0500
On Nov 11, 2005, at 6:26 PM, Travis J.I. Corcoran wrote:
Any thoughts on what's going on / what I should do to solve it?
I am unable to reproduce this on FC2 (using Xnest).
Have you tried making sure you're using the default gtk theme?
Colors like this are usually handled through theme engines, and there
may be something overriding your choices somewhere.
However, like all drugs, PANEXA can produce some notable side
effects, all of which are probably really, really terrific and
nothing that anyone should be concerned about, let alone notify any
medical regulatory commission about.
] [Thread Prev